Triple-X Workers stand together
- for fair wages and minimum rates
- against laws and regulations that discriminate against us
- to ensure regulations treat us with validity, fairness and respect
- against unprotected sexual contact in our workplace
- to play an active role in British Columbia's response to our work including public health, municipal regulation, and workplace safety
- against abuse, exploitation and harassment of all workers
Our website is currently undergoing renovations.
We apologize for any inconvenience.