In order to join Triple-X, you must be currently doing Triple-X work (adult entertainment and health enhancement).
Triple-X work involves sexual stimulation which may or may not involve physical contact. Triple-X workers include escorts, erotic massage workers, prostitutes, exotic dancers, phone sex workers, and pornography performers.
Triple-X Workers stand together:
- for fair wages and minimum rates
- against laws and regulations that discriminate against us
- to ensure regulations treat us with validity, fairness and respect
- against unprotected sexual contact in our workplace
- to play an active role in British Columbia's response to our work including public health, municipal regulation, and workplace safety
- against abuse, exploitation and harassment of all workers.
Who can join Triple-X
You can become a member of the Triple-x Workers Solidarity Association
of B.C. if:
- you have agreed to the direct exchange of sexual stimulation for financial compensation within the last six months and you intend to continue to work in the Triple-X industry; and
- you consider yourself to be a Triple-X worker; and
- you have sufficient Triple-X work experience in the judgement of the membership committee; and
- you agree to abide by the Constitution and bylaws of the Triple-X Workers' Solidarity Association of British Columbia; and
- you are 18 years of age or older.
Sign me up!
To apply for Triple-X membership you must be nominated by a Triple-X member in good standing. If you do not know any members of Triple-X you can apply to the membership committee, contact us for information.
- Read the Triple-X Aims and sign the membership card.
- Provide the name of your nominator and have her or him sign the card.
- Pay the dues.
Collection of this information is required by the association bylaws. Your personal information will be kept private in accordance with the B.C. Personal Information Protection Act. Triple-X will not share your personal information with anyone without your consent. You can review your personal information on request.