Name of Society: Triple-X Workers' Solidarity Association of British Columbia
Society Incorporation Number: S-0059449
Federal Business Number: 830870309BC0001
Filed with the Registrar of Companies, Province of British Columbia, Canada, February 21, 2012 at 03:45 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time).
Membership Bylaw Revisions
On May 21, 2014, The B.C. Registrar of Companies registered the following revisions to our Membership Bylaw, and Triple-X became the first registered association in Canada that focuses on Triple-X workers' labour rights!
You can become a member of the Triple-X Workers' Solidarity Association of B.C. if:
- you have agreed to the direct exchange of sexual stimulation for financial compensation within the last six months and you intend to continue to work in the Triple-X industry; and
- you consider yourself to be a Triple-X worker; and
- you have sufficient Triple-X work experience in the judgement of the membership committee; and
- You agree to the following aims:
Triple-X Workers stand together:
- for fair wages and minimum rates;
- against laws and regulations that discriminate against us;
- to ensure regulations treat us with validity, fairness and respect;
- against unprotected sexual contact in our workplace;
- to play an active role in British Columbia's response to our work including public health, municipal regulation, and workplace safety;
- against abuse, exploitation and harassment of all workers.
Here set forth, in numbered clauses, are the consolidated bylaws of Triple-X Workers Solidarity Association of British Columbia providing for the matters referred to in the Society Act of British Columbia. Registered February 21, 2012. Revised March 11, 2014; April 25, 2014; May 21, 2014; June 16, 2016; June 12, 2018.