Purposes of Triple-X
Name of Society: Triple-X Workers' Solidarity Association of British Columbia
The purposes of the society are:
- To enable Triple-X workers to make decisions about how to improve their lives.
- To combat discrimination faced by Triple-X workers.
- To increase remuneration for Triple-X workers.
- To enhance job satisfaction for Triple-X workers.
- To advocate for better jobs in the Triple-X industry.
Society Incorporation Number: S-0059449
Federal Business Number: 830870309BC0001
Filed with the Registrar of Companies, Province of British Columbia, Canada, February 21, 2012 at 03:45 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time).